Etisalat now presents a new way of easing the payment process with Bee Smart Payment Solutions
For the first time in the Middle East, now, you can pay your bills and recharge your mobile at any nearby retail outlet with Bee sign on it, ranging from supermarkets, pharmacies and cafes.
ATM cash payment has been updated
Now you can pay your bill or recharge your prepaid card using your own bank ATM. In addition to other bill payment services provided to suit your needs.
All Etisalat Shops accepts: visa, master, American express, dinners club
Call 333 or 900 to start paying your bill using Home Collection service through SMART COM in any of the following methods:
- Instant payment upon receiving the bill (free of charge)
- Monthly bill collection subscription: have your bill collected at a certain place and time every month.
- On demand request your bill to be collected at any time and place (home or office)
Misr Dury Free
Bee promises you easiness of payment, composed of 4 simple steps:
- Select the service for which you would like to do the payment
- Provide your phone number
- Provide the cash amount of money owed, absolutely no extra or hidden fees
- Wait for confirmation of payment and take your receipt
The transaction takes 5 – 7 seconds.
While paying at Bee outlets, please note:
- You can recharge your prepaid mobiles or even USB modem and pay your bills at the same outlet
- The amount paid is credited to your account instantly
- Keep your receipt at all times as a proof of payment and for future reference
- Don’t pay more than the amount in the receipt because the service is “Free of Charge”
Now if you have a debit Card issued by:
Blom Bank of Egypt
National Bank of Egypt
Bank of Alexandria
Bank du Caire
Arab African International Bank
Al Watany Bank of Egypt
Now you can pay your bill in any supermarket or pharmacy that has Fawry's logo.
For more details visit
Login to your SelfCare
account and pay your bill securely.
Online payment accepts: visa and master cards
You may subscribe to a bank account direct service by filling a subscription form at your bank account branch, this service is available at the following banks:
You may pay your bill at any of the following bank branches:
National bank of Egypt
- You can pay your bill through scratch cards by sending the 15 digit on the scratch card in SMS to 211 for free
- You can also login to your self-care account and settle your bill online by recharging scratch cards
- Partial Payments are applicable